**Please note we will no longer be a pet friendly park from 18 December 2017** We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Please consider our Pet Friendly park at Woolgoolga Lakeside Holiday Park.
Here at Sawtell Beach Holiday Park we recognise that for many of our guests, pets are members of the family. So we have provided our guests with the flexibility to choose from a range of selected pet friendly cabins and camping sites.
If you are travelling with a pet, please comply with the following guidelines to ensure the comfort, safety and well-being of all our park guests.
Guide for Pet Owners
- Please keep your pet on a leash contained within the boundaries of your site or in your caravan/tent at all times while staying in the park.
- Pick up your pet poop immediately and dispose of in the red/blue bins located around the park. Pet poop bag dispensers are located at the entrance to the Little Tern Bike Track and the bin station in Pee Wee Street.
- Pets are not to be left unattended at any time. Please take your pet with you whenever you leave your site. Boarding Kennels are available nearby for a small fee. Details available at Reception.
- Please do not allow your pet to bark or make excessive noise.
- Pets are not permitted in any park facility including amenity blocks, camp kitchen and the TV room.
- Please do not wash your pet in the laundry or camp kitchen sinks.
- As the pet owner you accept full responsibility for any personal injury or damage caused by your pet while staying in our park and reserve areas.
- The closest ‘leash free’ beach is located north of the railway bridge on Boambee Beach and Jetty Beach. The northern end of Sawtell beach allows dogs on a leash.
- Due to the Estuary being part of the Bongil Bongil National Park, pets are not permitted in this area.
- Management reserves the right to restrict number of pets per site (2 only) and to refuse entry to dangerous breeds and aggressive animals.
- Pets are not permitted in the park during NSW School Holidays.
- A $100 bond is charged upon arrival for each pet friendly cabin booking. The bond is refunded upon inspection of your cabin shortly after your departure.
We hope that you and your furry friend enjoy your stay and thank you for your cooperation.
Management reserves the right to evict anyone from the Park who fails to abide by these rules.
Sawtell Beach Dog Map
Boambee Beach Dog Map