COVID-19 SAFETY INFORMATION
COVID-19 UPDATE – 1st November 2021
We are so excited to welcome back all regions of NSW and especially our guests from Greater Sydney, the Blue Mountains, Central Coast, Shellharbour and Wollongong LGAs.
NSW Regional travel is now open and our current rules regarding bookings and guests are listed below. These are inline with the latest Public Health (COVID-19 General) Order 2021.
- Fully Vaccinated people can stay and utilise all of the park facilities, provided their LGA is not under stay-at-home orders.
- Unvaccinated people can only take a holiday in a caravan park if the caravan park is in the same LGA in which the person resides.
- Unvaccinated people are not allowed to access onsite premises that must be closed to unvaccinated adults. At our parks this means the following can not be accessed by unvaccinated people: pools, games room, The Hub (applies to BIG4 Park Beach only)
For ALL guests the following still applies:
Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions we advise all guests to familiarise themselves with the current NSW Government COVID-19 rules, Public Health (COVID-19 Interstate Travellers) Order (No 2) 2021, associated and current COVID-19 Concerns Notice and Exemption, as well as other State restrictions and advice. Coffs Coast Holiday Parks will be adhering to and enforcing all current NSW Government Public Order directives and restrictions.
If you are unable to stay with us due to the above, please contact us to discuss your options.
HERE’S HOW WE’LL BE KEEPING YOU SAFE:
- Face masks: all staff are wearing masks indoors, and guests are required to wear masks in reception and all indoor and communal facilities.
- Social distancing rules in place: clear signage showing 1.5m distancing and 1 person per 4m2.
- Quick check-in and sneeze screens have been installed and reception areas modified for social distancing.
- Flexible bookings policy: with cancellations up to 72 hours before arrival. This protects you if you get sick and need to cancel; and helps to ensure others do the same which helps prevent the spread of infection.
- Hand sanitiser stations on all communal areas including auto-dispensers at reception.
- Extra cleaning:
- Increased cleaning of amenities and common areas: deep-cleans plus regular sanitising of hot spots such as door handles throughout the day
- Disinfectant Person who will be continually disinfecting high touch areas
- Villa/Cabin keys and swipe keys disinfected after each guest
- Touch pads at boom gate and amenities disinfected multiple times a day
- Reception area: deep-clean daily.
- Extensive signage throughout each park with COVID-19 safety messages.
If you have an enquiry about any of this information, please contact us on 1800 200 555.
We look forward to welcoming you safely.
Coffs Coast Holiday Parks