COVID-19 SAFETY INFORMATION
We look forward to welcoming you in a very safe way, with all four of our holiday parks now open again.
The health and safety of our guests and staff is our top priority. And, we’re also striving to give you a happy and welcoming holiday experience.
To assist in protecting our community, the following restrictions are in place.
—VICTORIAN BORDER OPENING: Great news! We are now taking bookings from Victorian residents for stays from the 23rd November 2020 when the NSW/VIC border reopens.
— VISITORS: All visitors are to register via the Services NSW QR Code located at Reception prior to entering the park. —
Please note that all guests are required to sign a Guest Declaration at check-in and also adhere to our Conditions of Entry for each park which can be found at the following link:
We are continually monitoring the NSW Government advice and due to the ever-changing situation please call us on 1800 200 555 and our friendly reservation staff will help to assess your situation.
HERE’S HOW WE’LL BE KEEPING YOU SAFE:
- Social distancing rules in place:
- Clear signage showing 1.5m distancing and 1 person per 4m2
- Amenities: specific cubicles are closed to ensure that the 1 person per 4m2 requirements are met.
- Quick check-in: welcome packs will be ready for you before arrival to expedite the check-in process. Sneeze screens have been installed and reception areas modified for social distancing.
- Flexible bookings policy: with cancellations up to 72 hours before arrival. This protects you if you get sick and need to cancel; and helps to ensure others do the same which helps prevent the spread of infection.
- Hand sanitiser stations on all communal areas including auto-dispensers at reception.
- Extra cleaning:
- Increased cleaning of amenities and common areas: deep-cleans plus regular sanitising of hot spots such as door handles throughout the day
- Disinfectant Person who will be continually disinfecting high touch areas
- Villa/Cabin keys and swipe keys disinfected after each guest
- Touch pads at boom gate and amenities disinfected multiple times a day
- Reception area: deep-clean daily.
- Kids Club not running:
- Kids Club (which normally runs at BIG4 Park Beach during NSW school holidays) will not be taking place for the September school holidays. The Christmas holidays will be evaluated based on the COVID-19 situation at the time. All other park facilities remain open with additional cleaning measures in place.
- Extensive signage throughout each park with COVID-19 safety messages.
If you have an enquiry about any of this information, please contact us on 1800 200 555.
We look forward to welcoming you safely.
Coffs Coast Holiday Parks