COVID-19 SAFETY INFORMATION
COVID-19 VICTORIA UPDATE – 11th June 2021
Please refer to the media release below from NSW Health in relation to the COVID-19 Victoria restrictions. Coffs Coast Holiday Parks will be strictly enforcing this advice and we also ask that if you do qualify to travel interstate that you familiarise yourself with the Interstate Traveller Guidelines which can be found here.
Stay-at-home order to be lifted for people who have been in Victoria
NSW Health will lift a stay-at-home order for people in NSW who have been in Victoria since 4pm on Thursday 27 May.
The order will no longer apply from 12.01am tomorrow (Friday 11 June), in line with the Victorian Government’s decision to lift its stay-at-home restrictions.
However, a number of COVID-19 restrictions remain in place in Victoria, including that metropolitan Melbourne residents must not travel more than 25km from their home unless for work, education, care or getting vaccinated against COVID-19.
Victorian residents must continue to follow their Government’s rules while in Victoria.
Anyone who is permitted to enter NSW from Victoria under the Victorian Health Orders, with the exception of those in the defined border region, must complete a travel declaration that confirms they have not attended a venue of concern.
The declaration form is available on the Service NSW website, and can be completed in the 24-hour period before entering NSW or on arrival. The information gathered via the travel declarations is vital in allowing NSW Health to contact travellers if necessary.
Anyone who has attended a close-contact venue in Victoria must get tested and self-isolate for 14 days since they were at the venue, regardless of their test result.
Anyone who has attended a casual-contact venue in Victoria must get tested and self-isolate until they receive a negative result.
NSW Health urges recent travellers from Victoria and Queensland to regularly check the Victoria Department of Health and Human Services website and Queensland Health website for recently added venues of concern linked to recent cases. If you attended any of the venues identified at the times listed, please contact NSW Health immediately on 1800 943 553.
NSW Health reminds people to continue to present for testing with even the mildest of symptoms. There are more than 300 COVID-19 testing locations across NSW, many of which are open seven days a week. There are more than 300 COVID-19 testing locations across NSW. To find your nearest clinic, visit COVID-19 clinics or contact your GP.
NSW Health also urges everyone to take practical measures to stay COVID-safe, including practising good hand hygiene and always using QR codes to check in to and out of venues.
If you are unable to stay with us due to the above, please contact us to discuss your options.
HERE’S HOW WE’LL BE KEEPING YOU SAFE:
- Social distancing rules in place: clear signage showing 1.5m distancing and 1 person per 2m2.
- Quick check-in: welcome packs will be ready for you before arrival to expedite the check-in process. Sneeze screens have been installed and reception areas modified for social distancing.
- Flexible bookings policy: with cancellations up to 72 hours before arrival. This protects you if you get sick and need to cancel; and helps to ensure others do the same which helps prevent the spread of infection.
- Hand sanitiser stations on all communal areas including auto-dispensers at reception.
- Extra cleaning:
- Increased cleaning of amenities and common areas: deep-cleans plus regular sanitising of hot spots such as door handles throughout the day
- Disinfectant Person who will be continually disinfecting high touch areas
- Villa/Cabin keys and swipe keys disinfected after each guest
- Touch pads at boom gate and amenities disinfected multiple times a day
- Reception area: deep-clean daily.
- Extensive signage throughout each park with COVID-19 safety messages.
If you have an enquiry about any of this information, please contact us on 1800 200 555.
We look forward to welcoming you safely.
Coffs Coast Holiday Parks