COVID-19 SAFETY INFORMATION
We are embracing the latest easing of COVID restrictions, while still making COVID-safe choices.
The following is in place at our parks:
- Wearing a mask indoors is no longer required, however we encourage guests and staff to wear a mask if that makes you more comfortable
- Reception counters have sneeze-screens
- Encourage social distancing, ensure only one person, per booking, enters the Reception
- Hand sanitiser stations are located throughout the parks
- Stay and Parents NSW Vouchers: we are in the process of registering for these vouchers and hope to be an approved accommodation provider shortly.
Please comply with NSW Government COVID-19 guidelines and directions while on the premises.
Note: we have a flexible bookings policy. This protects you if you get sick (COVID-19) and need to cancel; and helps to ensure others do the same which assists in preventing the spread of infection.
If you have an enquiry about any of this information, please contact us on 1800 200 555.
We look forward to welcoming you safely.
Coffs Coast Holiday Parks