Parks Are Open!
We look forward to welcoming you in a very safe way, with all four of our holiday parks now open again.
The health and safety of our guests and staff is our top priority. And, we’re also striving to give you a happy and welcoming holiday experience.
To assist in protecting our community, the following restrictions are in place.
—VICTORIAN BORDER CLOSURE: We are not allowing Victorian residents to stay in our parks unless they have a NSW border entry permit or they can provide evidence that they have been outside Victoria since before the 7th July 2020.—
—SYDNEY HOT SPOTS: From midnight 28th July 2020 until further notice, we are not allowing residents from the following Sydney postcodes to stay in our parks: Liverpool City 2170, Campbelltown 2560, and Fairfield 2165.—
All guests are also required to meet our Conditions of Entry (see below). We continue to monitor and will not allow guests entry to our parks, who reside in any identified hotspots.
Here’s how we’ll be keeping you safe:
- Every guest will be required to sign a Guest Declaration at check-in and also adhere to our Conditions of Entry for each park which can be found at the following links:
- Social distancing rules in place:
- Clear signage showing 1.5m distancing and 1 person per 4m2
- Amenities: every 2nd cubicle closed to ensure social distancing is applied
- Quick check-in: welcome packs will be ready for you before arrival to expedite the check-in process. Sneeze screens have been installed and reception areas modified for social distancing.
- Flexible bookings policy: with cancellations up to 72 hours before arrival. This protects you if you get sick and need to cancel; and helps to ensure others do the same which helps prevent the spread of infection.
- Hand sanitiser stations on all communal areas including auto-dispensers at reception.
- Extra cleaning:
- Increased cleaning of amenities and common areas: deep-cleans plus regular sanitising of hot spots such as door handles throughout the day
- Disinfectant Person who will be continually disinfecting high touch areas
- Villa/Cabin keys and swipe keys disinfected after each guest
- Touch pads at boom gate and amenities disinfected multiple times a day
- Reception area: deep-clean daily.
- Extensive signage throughout each park with COVID-19 safety messages.
If you have an enquiry about any of this information, please contact us on 1800 200 555.
We look forward to welcoming you again soon, safely.
Coffs Coast Holiday Parks