Parks Now Open Again
We look forward to welcoming you in a very safe way.
As government travel restrictions eased from 1st June, all four of our holiday parks are now open again.
The health and safety of our guests and staff is our top priority. And, we’re also striving to give you a happy and welcoming holiday experience.
Here’s how we’ll be keeping you safe:
- Every guest will be required to sign a Guest Declaration at check-in and also adhere to our Conditions of Entry for each park which can be found at the following links:
- Social distancing rules in place:
- Clear signage showing 1.5m distancing and 1 person per 4m2
- Amenities: every 2nd cubicle closed to ensure social distancing is applied
- Quick check-in: welcome packs will be ready for you before arrival to expedite the check-in process. Sneeze screens have been installed and reception areas modified for social distancing.
- Flexible bookings policy: with cancellations up to 72 hours before arrival. This protects you if you get sick and need to cancel; and helps to ensure others do the same which helps prevent the spread of infection.
- Hand sanitiser stations on all communal areas including auto-dispensers at reception.
- Extra cleaning:
- Increased cleaning of amenities and common areas: deep-cleans plus regular sanitising of hot spots such as door handles throughout the day
- Disinfectant Person who will be continually disinfecting high touch areas
- Villa/Cabin keys and swipe keys disinfected after each guest
- Touch pads at boom gate and amenities disinfected multiple times a day
- Reception area: deep-clean daily.
- Extensive signage throughout each park with Covid-19 safety messages.
If you have an enquiry about any of this information, please contact us on 1800 200 555.
We look forward to welcoming you again soon, safely.
Coffs Coast Holiday Parks