Coffs Coast Holiday Parks Vision
“To provide our guests with an enjoyable, safe and memorable experience by presenting them with high quality facilities and exceptional customer service, in a caring and professional manner that respects and preserves our unique natural environment.”
BIG4 Park Beach Holiday Park and BIG4 Sawtell Beach Holiday Park are Holiday Parks operated by the Coffs Coast State Park Trust. Woolgoolga Beach Holiday Park and Woolgoolga Lakeside Holiday Park are operated by the Woolgoolga Beach Reserve Trust. The four caravan parks are located on reserved Crown Land and are operated by Coffs Harbour City Council as Corporate Manager of the two Trusts. The business operations of the Trusts are consolidated under our brand “Coffs Coast Holiday Parks”.
Revenue generated by the parks is invested back into the parks and the surrounding Reserves for the benefit of both visitors and the local community. In the last few years, our business has contributed over $2.5 million to the management and operations of the Coffs Coast State Park Trust and Woolgoolga Beach Reserve Trust.
Some of the projects funded include:
- Management of Coastal Erosion
- Maintenance of Beach Accesses and Viewing Platforms
- Maintenance of the Coffs Harbour Historic Jetty
- Maintenance of the Coffs Harbour Jetty Foreshores
- Improvements to all four Caravan Parks
- Fully funding the Coffs Harbour Botanic Gardens operations
- Upgrades to Coffs Harbour Olympic Pool and Sawtell Swimming Pool
- New public amenities at Park Beach Surf Club
- Environmental management of Crown Lands
- Maintenance of Parks, Reserves and Sporting Facilities
We are also fully committed to sustainable practices including;
- Reducing our energy usage by acquiring electricity from renewable energy resources and reducing our reliance on high CO2 energy sources. Energy efficient solar panels to produce operational energy and generate energy to be fed back into a grid
- Installing water saving devices to minimise water usage, water harvesting and re-use
- All new building upgrades will include innovative design techniques such as roof design for crossflow ventilation, solar power and sustainable building products
- Conservation tourism projects that promote biodiversity through the protection of threatened wildlife and flora species via bush regeneration projects and foreshores walkways
- Responsible waste management through recycling and green waste sustainable solutions
We actively encourage all our guests to be responsible with their waste and recycle as much as possible. Please look out for our recycling areas and help us to be more sustainable!