For the safety of our guests and team and, to comply with current COVID-19 restrictions, guests at Woolgoolga Lakeside Holiday Park must abide by the following:
- To assist in protecting our community Coffs Coast Holiday Parks may not accept your booking if you reside in an identified COVID-19 hotspot, we recommend you call to discuss
- All guests MUST complete a guest declaration at check-in/arrival.
- If you or a member of your booking becomes unwell (respiratory symptoms or fever over 37.5 degrees) whilst staying at Woolgoolga Lakeside Holiday Park or anytime in the two weeks following your departure, you must:
- Advise staff by calling 6648 4715.
- Immediately get tested for COVID-19; and
- Place yourself in isolation until you have received your result.
- We encourage all guests and staff to download and activate the COVIDSafe app.
- Social distancing requirements apply, including guests and staff remaining 1.5m apart from each other and no more than 1 person per 4 square metres. In order to achieve this, please:
- Ensure you stand on the marked dots on the Reception and Shop floor. If there are no available dots, please wait outside.
- Ensure only one person, per booking, enters the Reception or Shop area
- Groups and/or gatherings of more than 10 people are not permitted.
- Please arrange full payment (including Key Deposit) via Credit Card or BPay at least 24 hours prior to your arrival (same day payments will not show).
- No visitors – please do not invite or entertain visitors who are not registered in your booking into the park.
- Children must always be supervised in the park, to ensure adherence to social distancing.
- Guests must abide by safe practice and hygiene rules, including frequent handwashing with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds, before and after entering communal facilities and/or before and after any contact with surfaces that are used by more than one person.
- Guests must abide by safe respiratory hygiene, including avoiding touching your face and ensuring you cover your mouth and nose when you cough and/or sneeze with either a tissue that you dispose of immediately after use or your bent elbow and then washing your hands.
- Please refrain from shaking hands or touching anyone, outside of your booking party.
- Hand sanitizer is available at main communal areas throughout the park for your use, including Reception. Amenity Buildings & Camp Kitchen.
- During your stay, if you have any enquiries or concerns regarding your booking, please contact our staff on 6648 4715 for assistance
Your enjoyment and the safety of all our guests, staff and the wider community is our top priority. To this effect, our already vigilant team have been trained in COVID-19 best practice hygiene and cleaning procedures.
We ask you to please follow any instructions given by our team and continue to abide by existing State and Federal COVID-19 restrictions for the wellbeing of all.
If you have any concerns or enquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact our team on 6648 4715.