The perfect beach holiday just got better at Woolgoolga!
We’re excited to announce that our Stage 2 redevelopment at Woolgoolga Beach Holiday Park is now complete and ready for your enjoyment. The park boasts absolute beach frontage, where you can slow down and enjoy life’s simple pleasures.
Why the changes?
The new works have been undertaken as part of the Woolgoolga Beach Reserve Plan of Management which improves and increases the public open space of the Reserve and creates a stronger connection between the town centre and the beachside reserve.
So, what’s new?
Works associated with the upgrade include:
- new manager’s residence, office, reception and park entry is now via Wharf Street
- new roads, kerbing, and services including water reticulation, drainage, electrical, sewer and multiple access television (MATV),
- solar street lighting throughout the park,
- 3 x 6kw Solar PV systems installed to internal buildings,
- improved Wi-Fi and CCTV,
- new access paths allowing for fully inclusive access throughout the park.
So, what’s next?
The redesigned park provides a sustainable future for the holiday park, and will deliver positive outcomes to our guests with improved access throughout the park and modern services to each site.
New cabins will be installed over the next 12 months, including a fully accessible cabin. The new cabins will complement the existing environment through variations in design, materials and colours.
Woolgoolga Beach Holiday Park is conveniently located in the centre of a small town, you can effortlessly enjoy Woolgoolga’s shopping villages, cafes, restaurants and service clubs. Or, celebrate cultural diversity and explore Sikh temples; enjoy picturesque coastal walks and water activities.
Come, see for yourself!
Book your next Woolgoolga Beach Holiday Park getaway on 0266 484 710.