All four Coffs Coast Holiday Parks have had significant upgrades recently to make sure they remain among the top places to stay on the Coffs Coast.
Here’s a little sneak peek of what you can expect when you stay at one of our parks.
• Five new villas including the Park’s first three-bedroom villa which is ideal for a large family or small families holidaying together;
• Refurbishment of 8 existing villas
• Brand new undercover relaxation area overlooking the pool and playground with indoor and covered outdoor seating for lounging around, sipping on a drink and unwinding while keeping an eye on the kids. Opening in September 2018 – stay tuned for the big reveal!
• Refurbished central amenities block, new family bathroom addition and modernised laundry.
• Three new villas including modern one-bedroom studios, which are ideal for couples;
• Refurbishment of 7 existing villas; and
• Reconstruction of the main entrance road.
• A new entrance, office and caretaker residence; and
• Upgraded park infrastructure including electrical, water and sewer.
These improvements are Stage 1 of the Woolgoolga Beach Holiday Park long-term redevelopment, which will include removal of the existing reception building to improve and increase the public open space and create a stronger connection between the town centre and the beachside reserve.
Woolgoolga Lakeside Holiday Park has a new fully-accessible villa designed for people with disabilities and their families, or large groups looking for extra space.